Polo Public Library | 302 W. Mason Street, Polo, Il. | Thursday, March 26th, 2020
March 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
How to Declutter, Organize, and Arrange Home Space is a teaching seminar on the subject of home organizing. The presentation includes a PowerPoint portion and take-home literature, which highlights the critical points of the workshop. There is a free raffle for gift baskets, which consists of the author’s book, Top-To-Bottom Home Organizing.
You will learn how to rethink your perceptions of clutter and reasons why it may be hard for you to let go of things. You will learn a simple three-step method of reducing and arranging any home inventory. Many highly-effective home organizers get showcased with knowledge on where to obtain them. The presentation ends with a Q & A discussion.
This step-by-step home organizational workshop teaches:
- How to enter into any home organization project without feeling overwhelmed
- How to replace your indecision with focus when downsizing
- How to arrange your household items to promote long-term order
- How to understand the different uses and costs associated with storage organizers
- How to utilize all your home storage space, so none gets wasted.
The purpose of this presentation is to help you minimize stress caused by clutter and overall disorganization in your home. You will gain skills and strategies necessary to produce immediate and long-term home order.